T&K Associates are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative to join our client on a temporary ongoing basis with an opportunity to go permanent. Based in Shepshed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small friendly team within a Company that offers some fantastic benefits!
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Working hours 8am to 4:30pm
- Overtime offered periodically at time and a half
- Assembly of electrical motors
- General workshop roles
- Working with drills
- Welding parts
- All other associated tasks as required
- Previous electrical / assembly experience is preferred
- Welding experience is preferred but not essential
- Co-ordination of hand and eye movements is necessary to produce a good quality product
- A good team player
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in the role as Assembly Operative, then please apply now by sending your CV to Tanya/Kirsty.