Due to exceptional growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Swadlincote for an experienced Forklift Operator to join their expanding team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Our Client is a division of Europe’s largest manufacturer within their industry and due to expansion it’s never been a better time to join their friendly team. With on-going growth plans and scope for future progression this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
- £12 per hour
- Weekly bonus after 12 weeks
- 24 days holiday per year + bank holidays after 12 weeks
- 37.5 hours per week – Morning Shift
- Morning shift times – 6am-2pm
- Paid overtime after 37.5 hours – weekly overtime 1.33 & weekend overtime 1.5
- Shower facilities on site
- Vending machines available
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Opportunity to join ‘Key Club’ which offers discounts, cash back and other benefits for 100’s of leisure / retail outlets
- Permanent role after 12 weeks
- Free parking and lots of other benefits
- Moving raw materials around the factory to ensure that they are at the correct department
- Moving work in progress between various departments
- Loading and unloading goods from machines
- Carry out any other tasks as deemed necessary by the Client
- A valid Counterbalance FLT licence is essential
- Previous experience of working within a forklift role
- Good team player
If any you are interested in the above role and would like to join a friendly team, then please give us a call at T&K Associates to hear more!