Due to exceptional growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Swadlincote for a FLT / Packing Operative to join their expanding team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Our Client is a division of Europe’s largest manufacturer within their industry and due to expansion it’s never been a better time to join their friendly team. With on-going growth plans and scope for future progression this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
- £12.00 per hour to start
- Weekly bonus is paid after 12 weeks
- 24 days holiday per year + bank holidays after 12 weeks
- 37.5 hours per week / Afternoon shift 1.30pm-10pm Monday-Thursday & 1.30pm-8pm Fridays
- Paid overtime after 37.5 hours – weekly overtime 1.33 & weekend overtime 1.5
- Shower facilities on site
- Vending machines available
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Opportunity to join ‘Key Club’ which offers discounts, cash back and other benefits for 100’s of leisure / retail outlets
- Permanent role after 12 weeks
- Free parking and lots of other benefits
- 50% FLT Duties
- Quality Checking goods
- Packing goods ready for despatch
- Heavy lifting
- Carry out any other tasks as deemed necessary by the Client.
- A valid counterbalance FLT licence is essential with 2 years experience of driving a FLT
- Physically fit due to the heavy lifting involved
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player
If any you are interested in the above role and would like to join a friendly team, then please give us a call at T&K Associates to hear more!