Due to exceptional growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Swadlincote for a number of staff to work across a variety of departments on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Our Client is a division of Europe’s largest manufacturer within their industry and due to expansion it’s never been a better time to join their friendly team. With on-going growth plans and scope for future progression this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
We have roles available within Assembly, Quality, Production and FLT departments.
- £10-50 - £11.50 per hour dependant on job role / department
- Weekly bonus with the potential to earn up to £175 per week
- 24 days holiday per year + bank holidays after 12 weeks
- 37.5 hours per week – Days or Afternoon shifts available
- Day shift – Monday to Friday 6am-2pm
- Afternoon shift– Mon to Thurs 2-10.30pm & Friday 2-8pm
- Paid overtime after 37.5 hours – weekly overtime 1.33 & weekend overtime 1.5
- Shower facilities on site
- Vending machines available
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Opportunity to join ‘Key Club’ which offers discounts, cash back and other benefits for 100’s of leisure / retail outlets
- Permanent role after 12 weeks
- Free parking & lots of other benefits available
- Assembly Operator – Assembling component parts to support production and reading from technical drawings
- FLT Operator – Moving raw materials around the factory to ensure they are at the correct department, loading, unloading goods and moving between departments
- FLT / Packing Operative – Quality checking & packing goods ready for despatch
- Quality Operative – Checking work in progress at various stages of production and ensuring production have the required components and correct labels ready for the next stage
- Assembly Operator – Previous experience within fabrication is advantageous and the ability to read technical drawings
- FLT Operator – a valid counterbalance FLT licence is essential
- FLT / Packing Operative – A valid FLT licence is essential with 2 years of driving a FLT, physically fit due to the heavy lifting involved
- Quality Operative – Strong attention to detail and the ability to read technical drawings is advantageous, IT literate and able to use a computer.