T&K Associates are currently recruiting for a PCB Machine Operator to join our Client on a temporary on-going basis in Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an established Company who have excellent growth plans. If you have some experience of working within a PCB role / environment and would like to join a friendly team that offer training, then we want to hear from you!
This is a temporary on-going role however could lead to permanent for the right Candidate.
- £10.15 per hour to start rising to £10.30 per hour after 12 weeks
- Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-1pm
- Canteen facility on site with free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (After 12 weeks)
- Working to the highest possible safety and quality standards
- PCB testing and fault finding
- Consulting with Engineers to eliminate production problems
- To ensure all faults are identified and are reported to Engineers
- Maintaining test equipment
- Working to deadlines
- To contribute to process improvements
- To maintain good house-keeping standards
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience gained in a similar environment
- Good concentration and attention to detail
- Able to produce work of a high quality
- Dextrous and able to work on small products
- A flexible and co-operative approach
- The ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams
- Ability to inspect surface mount and through hole boards.
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
If you have some experience of working within a PCB role / environment and would like to join a friendly team that offer training, then please apply now by sending your CV to T&K Associates.