T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Northampton for a Production Operative to join their expanding team on a Temporary to Permanent Basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable Company who value each one of their employees, they also offer training and some excellent benefits including paid breaks and a great family feel!
- £25,357.56 per annum
- Shift allowance of £4,923 (when working shifts)
- Annual bonus
- 40 hours a week Monday to Thursday 7am-4pm & 7am-3pm Fridays
- Shifts will be introduced of 6am-2pm & 1.45pm-9.45pm
- 25 Days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Operation of various blending machinery (full training given)
- Preparing raw materials to exact recipes
- Packing finished products
- Record Keeping
- Cleaning of Machinery/Vessels to meet with hygiene standards
- General Warehouse duties, goods in and out
- Stock control duties
- Product sample preparation
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Reach and counterbalance forklift licence
- Food Hygiene certificate desirable but not compulsory
- Experience in food manufacture would be advantageous
- Self-motivated – ability to work alone and part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great Company with a family feel. If you are interested in the above role and would like to join a friendly team, then please give us a call at T&K Associates to hear more!