T&K Associates have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our established Client on a Permanent basis located near Bardon Hill in Leicestershire.
Working in a fast-paced sales environment you will have the ability to carry out multiple tasks whilst ensuring all data is accurately recorded and inputted. You will be required to provide pre and aftersales support to both internal and external Customers maintaining a first-class service.
This is a very exciting time to join the Company as they continue to expand their team and work towards offering the very best service.
- Friendly working environment
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free on-site Car parking
- Sales order processing, organising from start to delivery
- Ensure all invoices are submitted in a timely manner
- Answer the telephone and deal with enquiries
- Organise transport for the Company drivers
- General sales office administration tasks as required
- Completing tax and registration of Company equipment if required
- Liaising with the Sales team, Manufacturers and Customers
- Supporting the Office Manager
- Previous experience of working within an administration role
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- IT literate
- Own transport is essential due to the location