T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Northampton for Warehouse Operatives to join their expanding team on a Temporary to Permanent Basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable Company who value each one of their employees, they also offer training and some excellent benefits including paid breaks and a great family feel!
- £22,000 to £23,500 per annum
- Shift allowance of £4,923
- Annual bonus
- Days shifts whilst training of Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-4pm, when trained it will be rotating shifts of 6am-2pm & 1.45pm-9.45pm
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Picking and Packing finished products
- Record Keeping
- Working to hygiene/BRC regulations
- General warehouse/production duties
- Loading and unloading
- Stock Control Duties
- Product Sample Preparation
- Any other duties as required
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Reach and counterbalance forklift licence desirable but not essential
- Food Hygiene certificate desirable but not compulsory
- Experience in food manufacture would be advantageous
- Self-motivated – ability to work alone and part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great Company with a family feel. If you are interested in the above role and would like to join a friendly team, then please give us a call at T&K Associates to hear more!