Due to exceptional growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Cadeby for a Yard Operative/FLT Driver to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Our Client is the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier of precast concrete solutions and due to expansion its never been a better time to join their friendly team. With on-going growth plans and scope for future progression this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
- Extra overtime opportunities available Saturday paid at 1.5 – Meaning further earnings!
- Monday to Friday - Paid for 40 hours standard and 10 at overtime 1.5 per week as your breaks are paid!
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities to train and progress
- 29 days holiday per year
- No bank holiday working
- Workwear/PPE provided + free laundry service
- Company pension scheme
- Referral scheme
- Permanent role after 12 weeks
- Excellent subsidised canteen facility offering hot food
- Free Parking
- Production support (taking products from sheds, taking in steel/pallets etc)
- Packing up products with banding machine
- Stacking products in the storage area
- Picking loads
- Loading & unloading vehicles
- Washing of product moulds
- General house keeping
- Quality checking/counting/steel checking
- Making up of part packs by hand into full packs
Must be physically fit due to lifting and moving the product
- Must have a valid Counterbalance FLT Licence
- Own transport required due to location and hours